Pioneer Plastics Inc. is committed to sustaining normal operations times in these critical times. As an “essential supplier” to the economy, Pioneer is maintaining a healthy & fully staffed organization.
To aid the fight against COVID-19. Pioneer Plastics Inc. has teamed up with Summit Medical in manufacturing and assembling PPE’s (Face shields) (PICS)
Please contact email@example.com for further questions about manufacturing & assembly.
Pioneer Plastic Inc., Group Tool Inc, and Pioneer Plastech Ltd. will remain operational as our operational falls under the medical device and defense supplier category. Happy to help communities while ensuring continuity of functions critical to public health and safety, as well as economic and national security.
#plastic #medicaldevices #safteyfirst #publichealth #covid19 #cdc #healthcare
The health of Pioneer Plastic inc., Group Tool, and Pioneer Plastech Ltd. employees, suppliers, contractors, and clients is our primary focus. PPI is monitoring current conditions related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID 19) outbreak. The purpose of this is to ensure preparedness and response activities are aligned with recommendations of the World Health Organization, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and governmental regulations.
Hygiene and infection control practices:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid sharing food.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Refrain from shaking hands.
- Keep your distance from anyone appearing to have cold and flu symptoms.
- If you have a fever or active cold/flu symptoms, stay home and contact your Doctor. Monitor your temperature.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020
“Make New Year’s goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year…. It is an affirmation that you’re interested in fully living life in the year to come. Goals give us direction.”
Thank you to all of our employees, partners and clients who made 2019 such a success. We look forward to great things in the new year 2020.
#NEWYEAR #NEWGOALS #NEWACHIEVEMENTS #plasticmoldin #plasticmoldin #plasticmolding #plasticindustry #contractmanufacturing #injectionmolding #medicaldevices #automotive #industrial#plasticmolding #plasticindustry #contractmanufacturing #injectionmolding #medicaldevices #automotive #industrial