The health of Pioneer Plastic inc., Group Tool, and Pioneer Plastech Ltd. employees, suppliers, contractors, and clients is our primary focus. PPI is monitoring current conditions related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID 19) outbreak. The purpose of this is to ensure preparedness and response activities are aligned with recommendations of the World Health Organization, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and governmental regulations.
Hygiene and infection control practices:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid sharing food.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Refrain from shaking hands.
- Keep your distance from anyone appearing to have cold and flu symptoms.
- If you have a fever or active cold/flu symptoms, stay home and contact your Doctor. Monitor your temperature.